Driving Directions to Bay Point Marina
- Westbound from Panama City - Traveling west on Highway 98, after crossing the Hathaway Bridge, at second traffic light turn left on Thomas Drive.
- Eastbound from Highway 98 - At the junction of Panama City Beach Parkway and Front Beach Road, turn right on Thomas Drive.
- From the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) - Travel south on Highway 79 to Highway 98. Turn left (east) and proceed to Thomas Drive.
- After turning onto Thomas Drive, at the fourth traffic light, turn left on Magnolia Beach Blvd. After veering right onto Delwood Beach Rd., turn right on Jan Cooley. Take the next right, where the guard will direct you to the Marina.
Boating Directions To Grand Lagoon:
- From the Gulf - Enter the Panama City Pass. After Green Marker #9, Turn to port, into Grand Lagoon. Take Red Marker #2 down the starboard side and enter the lagoon.
- From the ICW - Near Mile 289 turn Southwest into the St. Andrew Bay shipping channel (as if outbound the Pass). After passing Green Marker #11, turn to starboard into Grand Lagoon. Take Red Marker #2 down the starboard side and enter the lagoon.
- In Grand Lagoon - The entrance to our harbor is a clearly marked channel at Red Marker #6. Keep Red #6 on your right as you enter our channel.
Please visit our Nautical Chart page for more information.